My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 16 June 2010

A great website!

Hi everyone,

While googling the net, I discovered this site http://henk.fox3000.com/index2.htm , which is some sort of a catalog for military models in 1/72 & 1.76 scales.

It includes information, description and photos of plastic, resin and diecast models and many many other bits and pieces for military modelling.

A must see site!

T.

2 comments:

  1. new look to your blog? I like it
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henk of Holland's website is all about 1/72 WWII AFV modelling, whether it's plastic kits, resin kits, metal kits... as long as it's 1/72 scale and involves some assembly, he's interested!
    He does also look at some later AFVs too, but it's WWII tanks and trucks and so on that is his primary interest. Plus he's a really nice guy (and I'm not being paid to say that)!

    ReplyDelete