My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 25 November 2010

Pegasus German Trucks

Good day everyone!

Today I uploaded some pics of Pegasus' German Trucks (Opel Blitz) I bought recently.

They are great models, ideal for wargames, since they come in few pieces (hoorah!!!), and every kit contains two models - as the norm now dictates the fast build models! :-)

The painting procedure is the following:
First, they were primed with Flames Of War Paint Spray (German Vehicles - Dunkelgelb), then they were airbrushed with Green and Brown stripes, washed with Vallejo's Seppia Wash, Drybrushed with Vallejo's 882 Middlestone and finally they got a final drybrush (light) with Vallejo's 819 Iraqi Sand. Easy peasy! Anyone can do it! :-)

I hope you like them!

T.










13 comments:

  1. Look nice, do the drivers come with the kit? No glass in the vehicle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, may I make a suggestion? Try painting the tarp a olive grey color, just to break up the Dunkelgelb a bit. It might even bring the camo out a bit more. If I'm not mistaken the olive grey color was more prominent in Normandy. But your veriant is still superb work as always.

    GReg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super effort. You should be well pleased with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice little trucks. Rich recently posted his take on these...but he didn´t have any drivers. Do they come with or are they your additions?. Pity they dont come with windscreens...mind you a bit of drop molding would solve that.
    Nice paint job mate
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good. I really do enjoy seeing all of your buildings and vehicles. It's a nice change from all the miniature-heavy blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work, I really like your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good last couple of posts T, nicely painted mate:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work the cammo looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent job! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great kits,very well painted.Shame they don't have any decals for them though.Some head lights are the only thing mainly missing from this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you guys for your kind words!!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete