My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

100 Followers!!!!!

Dear all,

Just a small post (but not hasty), to express my gratitude to all of you that are following my blog!!!
100 followers, is a very big number if you consider the frequency of my posts!!!
Thanks everyone!!!! :-)

T.

8 comments:

  1. It's a good blog and deserves more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Fran.
    Greetings
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've a great blog, keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well dome mate, and a great blog to follow to.

    Cheers Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog mate. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't post very often, but your blog is really top-notch.
    Keep on with it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete