My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 14 March 2013

New toys and some W.I.P

Hello everyone!

After a long period of policy renewals in my job, with it subsequent wrecking of my nerves, I am back!
Little God of the post, brought me new toys to play with as you can see below. The models are rather too many for me to handle, now that I come to think about it - and I am still waiting for 4 Churchill and 4 Staghounds from Blitzkrieg Models (and some German MG42 teams, but that's another story...).



The thing is, I am almost done with PSC's Sdkfz 251/D models, which as you know come in threes... :-)


I hope to be able to finish them tomorrow or in  Saturday the latest, just to get to assemble and paint PSC's Universal carriers - I am very very tempted to do so - if you see Jacksarge's post, you'll understand why... ;-)

Have a great Thursday night everyone!
T.

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing like the Post God delivering goodies to brighten your day. A fabulous haul Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a good day when new stuff arrives on the post! How did you do the camouflage on those half-tracks? Were they hand painted or airbrushed? I have some Panzer IVs to do and if I can get them to look half as good as these I'll be pretty pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your job has settled down. But there is nothing better to cheer you up then a parcel through the post, and when it contains such goodness, enough said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never painted camo ! it's seems to me that's a crazy work !

    Glad that all is better in your job: you will enjoy us with your "toys" !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the best days of all. When new toys arrive, it drives me straight to the painting table. You'll get them done Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really nice haul here Thanos, and those 251's look fecking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy getting parcels. That lot will keep you busy for a while T :)
    Great job so far on the halftracks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Mr. T! Nice work on the vehicles.

    ReplyDelete