My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 19 August 2013

The Farm - my first battle video

Greetings my friends!

Monday today, and my hands are filled with paint. As you allo know, I usually paint models but, in this case I am painting my balcony's railings.

It's what I call a nightmare. It's a different thing to paint little men and vehicles, and a totally different thing to paint details like the ones you are seeing in the photo below.


And yet, I have to give them a second hand (lots of details must be repainted).
But, complaining is just a waste of words and feelings.

I have prepared for you my first video which is about a small skirmish battle, I recreated some days ago. If you remember, in my last post I told you that I am going to have a surprise for you.

The pictures of this video have been processed through Photoshop (not the models, I only added some small effetcs and I have made the original colours a bit dull, just to give a 'warlike' feeling about it).

The story is about an attack of British forces to a Normandy farm held by the Germans. . . 

You will find some of the graphics a bit childish and...experimental, but please forgive me, since I have just started playing with programs like Photoshop and After Effects. At least it has sound effects in it! :-)
I promise that the next video will be better.

Enjoy the show boys and girls!


I hope you liked it.
Have a great Monday night everyone! 
T.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great stuff! Well done - excellent, can't wait to see more ;)

    Regards,

    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice - and great music to start it off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, a great way to show off your beautiful models, figures and terrain. Sound effects and visuals were most entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You talented chap Thanos, look out Mr. Spielberg! Great job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on your way to stardom, Mr. T! Great work, and fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job again Thanos. Looking forward to the next.

    PS, What ever happened to the foxholes you started? I did miss them being finished?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative work T! Good skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Band of Brothers intro, birdsong and battle......brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was neat I must give it a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For your first time? Are you sure? You get a A+!!! That was excellent! You make me want to get into WW2 now!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes men! Videooooooo.
    Excellent work

    ReplyDelete