My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Machine gun nest

Hi everyone,

The machine gun nest is ready for action, and for you to see.

A small terrain piece that may give some character to the battlefield and troubles to those around it... :-)






















I hope you like it!
T.

15 comments:

  1. This is excellent. What did you use for the netting over the top of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great great job. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic - really looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice piece of scenery Thanos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great piece of scenery T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn nice work Thanos, I hardly saw it....it's that good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice going, Mr. T! I'm hoping that the metal drum behind the revetment is filled with beer instead of oil or gasoline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic work Thanos! You're a master in this kind of scenery!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what youre saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete