My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 11 November 2013

HaT Set 8260 WWI German Field Wagon

Hi everyone.

it’s been some months now, that I trying to obtain Hat’s #8261 WWI German Field Wagon. Due to various reasons, I couldn’t get my hands on this kit. Last week my local hobbystore brought it’s little cousin, Hat’s #8260 WWI German Field Wagon. In terms of accuracy, the latter wasn’t the best option, but ok, let’s be honest here: could somebody brag about historical accuracy issues for field wagons? Was there an industry behind their manufacture??? Just kidding.

In any case, I bought this kit and I used the first of its three models that are included, as a small terrain piece which can be either a road obstacle, or as a complementary piece in a rural setup.




And a small video...



I hope you like it.

Have a good Monday night everyone!
T.

9 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful addition to the collection, fabulous job Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks great - a very convincing paintjob, actually looks like wood to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a nice little model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work there Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wood effect is very convincing, I would be interested to know how you achieved it. A very effective terrain piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant how you painted this one! The wood effect is stunning!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete